Payment Item

Items/services that requires payment are:

  • Transcript Document Orders, and
  • Diploma Exam Registration (for rewrites/unfunded students)
  • Diploma Exam Rescore Request

If a student or an authorized 3rd party requests for Transcript Orders/DER/Rescores on myPass, payment is collected using EPS2 online with no intervention from Ministry.

If the request is made in-person at the Student Records counter, then Student Records will need to process the payment on an external Point-of-Sale Register.

If the request is made by mail to Assessment, Finance will process the payment for Assessment.